Saturday, January 4, 2014

Hopper Celebration

  The bunnies are partying here -- maybe they are celebrating the 12 days of Christmas or it's a New Year's party that was over extended:

Happy Hoppers

Copics:
Left Rabbit:  E55, E53, E51, R00; Hat:  B05, B02, Silver Metallic Pen
Middle Rabbit:  E57, E55, E53, R00; Hat: RV06, RV23, Silver Metallic Pen
Right Rabbit:  C5, C3, C1, R00, R11; Hat: BG13, BG34, Silver Metallic Pen
Ground:  E43 and whatever browns I grabbed to make dots
Background:  Pearl Blue Pro-marker and Silver Metallic Pen

Sentiment Stamp:  Fiskars embossed with silver Ranger embossing powder
Streamer stickers:  Mrs. Grossman's
Other:  Silver Mirrored Cardstock, Pink flocked brad

Challenges to enter in:  House Mouse Monday Challenge -- Silver and/or Gold

Here's to Celebrations!

6 comments:

  1. What a fun card! I love the colors on the hats, The metallic really shows up nicely. I also love that pompom on the hat. Thank you so much for playing along with us here at House Mouse & Friends this week. Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to see the colors listed I struggle with Copics and House Mouse images. This is marvelous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great fun card and I love all the silver. Thanks for joining the House Mouse and Friends Silver or Gold Challenge. Kim GDT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card! Love how you colored it up and they sure are celebrating.
    Thanks for joining us for the house Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card!.

    If you like these cute images
    you might want to consider joining us at.

    http://gruffiesandguests.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww what a great image & colouring ..these guys sure know how to party..gorgeous work.

    Thanks for sharing with us at HM & friends chall this time good luck.

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete