Monday, January 13, 2014

Teddy X. Tree

  This past Christmas season, I promised myself that I would not wait until the last minute to make all my Christmas cards, so you are liable to be seeing a whole lot of Christmas cards throughout the year here -- or at least I hope to stick to it!  Did you make any New Year's resolutions this year?

Bugaboo  Ted Xmas Tree
  Image:  Bugaboo
Sentiment:  Stampabilities   Embossed with Ranger embossing powder
Cardstock:  Bazzill
Patterned Paper:   ?
Card Blank:  5.75 X 5.75  Pacon Heavy Tag Board

Copics:
Bear:  E59, E57, E55, E51, R00  
Bear's Nose:  110, C7
Hat:  R27, R24, R22, C3, C1
Tree:  G28, G24, G21   (Extra branches drawn in with Prismacolor marker).
Tree trunk:  YG93, E71, E70
Star:  Y35, Y15
Box:  E31, E51
Bulbs:  R39, R37, R35, C3
Ground:  E43 with various E dots
Outlined with Duck Egg ProMarker

Challenge to Enter:  ABC Christmas Challenge:  A for Anything Christmas

May we keep a bit of Christmas with us all year round!


4 comments:

  1. Cole - your card is adorable! Love your coloring..I really should get busy on this years Christmas cards too! You have inspired me to try not to procrastinate too much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope to resolutions. Not my thing...always have a mental list running in my head.
    Love your card and still thrilled you are listing the Copics used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. Great resolution to start early with you Christmas cards this year. I did last year and it makes life easier around Christmas time. :) We hope to see a lot of christmas cards from at ABC Christmas Challenge. Thanks for participating. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to see you at ABC Christmas Challenge early this year! a brilliant first card for us! hope you stick with it and have a huge pile by December!! thanks for playing! hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete