Sunday, January 26, 2014

Take Two

   This image was just crying out for me to try it again.  It turned out some better than my last effort, but I have decided that part of the problem is that my Copics need a good cleaning -- if I can only get myself to stop coloring, I might get that done.

Sassy Cheryl:  Sassy Sally Plays a Trick & DZ Doodles Reindeer


Copics:
Skin:  E00, E02, R00, R11
Hair:  E55, E51
Sally's Outfit:  B29, B26, B24, C3, C1
Shoes, Buttons, Sally's Scarf:  E59, E57, E55, E51
Snowman's Scarf:  YG97, YG95, YG93, YG91
Snowman's Arms:  YG97, E71
Snowman's Nose:  YR68, YR65, E31
Snowman:  B00, B000, R00
Reindeer's Hat:  C3, C1, R27, R24, R22
Reindeer Hooves and Nose:  110. C7, C5, C3
Reindeer:  E29, E25, E23, E21, R00, R11
Ground:  BG's and White Gel

Embellishments:  Martha Stewart Pearls


"You know old age has you firmly in it's grasp, if you never get the urge to throw a snowball."

                                               Anatole France

5 comments:

  1. Oh, it's gorgeous. I'm so glad that it was crying out for you to color. :) Super, super cute.
    Thanks for playing along in the Pearls, Pearls, Pearls, challenge this past week with my Sassy Gals!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is this! Fabulous coloring, too! How does one clean Copics? You mean the barrels or the nibs? Thank you for joining us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cole, I like them both! Coloring is so soothing for the soul ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought the first one was great. This one is great too! Thanks for your determination and sharing your creations with Sassy Cheryl's Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this image is so fun! Love beautiful design and pearls. Thanks for playing our Sassy Cheryl’s challenge!
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete