Thursday, January 2, 2014

Christmas Exhaustion

  There is a good 4 inches of snow on the ground and it is still coming down.  I have to admit that it looks like a winter wonderland outside.  If only I didn't have to shovel!
   After Christmas, I always spend a few dollars on my crafting -- supplies and new stamps and digis.  This year, I found a place with wonderful digi images that I have never tried before.  Where have I been?  The Paper Shelter images come with a PNG, a JPEG outline image, a colored image in each of the same, and a JPEG background -- and they are all sooo cute!
    Here's my first effort coloring an image from The Paper Shelter:

The Paper Shelter:  December 26

Copics:
Skin:  R00, R11, E00
Hair:  E43, E41, E40
Suit:  R89, R39, R37, R34, R32
Fur, Boots, Belt and Gloves:  110, C7, C5, C3, C1
Bag:  YG97, YG95, YG93, YG91, E57, E55
Calendar:  E57, E55, E53, E51, E50, R24, YG09, YG07
Ground:  C5, W3
Outline:  B00, B000

Sentiment Stamp:  Stampabilities, Embossed with Ranger Embossing Powder.
Papers:  The Paper Studio and Bazzill
Ink:  Coffee Pigment (Way too thick and dark!)
Thread:  Metallic Red
Dies:  Spellbinders

I would like to enter this into the Anything Goes Christmas Challenge at The Paper Shelter's blog.

Hope you all have a good day!  And no one gets snowed under!!



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I just discovered the Paper Shelter too and am just in love with all of there images! I also, as a New Year Resolution for my self began my first ever blog. Stop by when you have time and say Hi and off me any advice you can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going to have to check that site out. Santa is too cute.
    Hope that snow is taken care of because the next week sounds like a deep freeze times 3. Be safe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heard you´ve been "hit" by a lot of snow in the states - here were are experiencing one of the warmest winter ever (not hot but not freezing either)

    Love that Santa!!

    ReplyDelete