Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Burpee, Gurney's, Johnny's Selected, Henry Field, Michigan Bulb....

   The temperature is -8 degrees F.  The wind chill is -33.  Roads are "slick and hazardous."   Power outages are to be expected.  And the first seed catalog of the season arrived, which makes everything else - well, if not alright at least more bearable -- and while I am cuddled on the couch dreaming of my garden yet to be -- it is down right nice!!   So, today I chose Sassy Cheryl's Farmer Sally to make a card for a friend who also likes to garden and "put away."


Copics:
Skin:  R00, R11, E02, E11, E00
Hair:  E59, E57
Overalls:  B99, B97, B95, B93
Shirt:  N3, N1, YG97, YG95
Hat:  E99, E97, E93, YG97, YG95, Y26
Shoes:  E49, E47, E43, E41
Potato Fork:  E37, E33, E31, C5, C3, C1
Tomato:  R27, R24, R22
Carrots:  YR68, YR63, YG09, YG03
Ground:  Many different E tones, YG97
Outlined in Pearl Blue ProMarker

Sentiment Stamp:  ?
Burlap Paper:  DCWV
Cardstock:  Bazzill
Brads:  Spare Parts
Card Sketch:  Outlawz
Card Blank:  Made from Pacon Heavyweight Tag Board


Stay Warm  -- Soon We Will Be Gardening In the Sun!


5 comments:

  1. I feel your pain girl. I HATE winter.
    What an adorable card. LOVE the colors. Its a stunner.
    Thanks for playing along in the Anything Goes challenge this past week with my Sassy Gals!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is adorable, great colouring of the image. We are enjoying the same freezing cold tempatures...it's SO cold! I'm looking forward to Spring already, winter started so early this season. Take care, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to eat the bounty of the garden, but not put in or maintain the gardens myself. Maybe you could send this cute little farmer over to my house. I do love your card and it's promise of spring. Thanks for sharing with us at Sassy Cheryl's this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brrrr! hope your staying in and keeping warm.. no better time to get crafty! This is one of my fave sassy images!
    Love the burlap and awesome design with earth tone colors! Your coloring has brought her to life!
    Thanks for playing along in our Sassy Challenge this week!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Unbelievably cold! What a great card-makes me think of warmer days-they're coming! The burlap is fabulous and your coloring is beautiful. Thank you for joining us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's challenge!

    ReplyDelete