Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Baby Bear

  Brrrr.  It took me almost an hour to get home from work today, it is snowing and blowing making the roads slick and visibility almost zero at times.  Fortunately, drivers are being wise and driving slow; the down side is there were still plenty of people sliding off (twice I had to try to get over for emergency vehicles).  Anyway, it sure feels good to be in a safe comfortable spot -- here in front of my computer.
   Baby cards are really not my thing, so I wasn't planning on even trying to make a card for a co-worker's shower -- but then I woke up early yesterday and decided to at least give it a try.  The colors for the shower are the traditional blue and pink, so I ran the pink Bazzill cardstock through the Cuttlebug in one of their dots embossing folders and matted it on blue cardstock.  Added a blue cardstock strip and some ribbon and a bow, then added some pearls from the bridal aisle at Hobby Lobby.  Last I added a tiny wood bear, that had been in my stash for ages.  That's it -- quick, clean and simple.

Drive Safe!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable! I am sure she will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you arrived home safely. Spring is only 4 months away ;)
    Love the card. Truly a clean and simple and I bet your co-worker will love it.

    ReplyDelete