Sunday, December 2, 2012

Straw Horses for Christmas

It rather surprised me that this little straw horse image from Bildmalarna ended up being one of my favorites this Christmas season; it didn't seem that it was necessarily my usual style. The name of the stamp is "Mimosa with Straw Buck."
The more I colored on it with my Copics the more I liked it, so I actually ended up making 5 cards like this one:
The papers were from DCWV and Bazzill. The heat embossed sentiment was from Stamp Affair. The little corner bow embellishment was from K & Co. These 5 cards were sent out to Claire E. (Ace Extraordinaire), Marie S., Michelle R., Jane and Chris, and Uncle Duane and Aunt Troy. After making these 5, I tried one more in blue for Althea S.:
(The corner snowflake embellishment is from The Paper Studio on this one.) After making this one, I had to force myself to move on to another stamp. Oh well, there is always next year to make more!

2 comments:

  1. I can confirm they look even better in real life :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why this cute stamp would grow on you, Cole....it's really sweet! You always amaze me with your colouring....consistently professional, in my humble opinion! A very lovely set, indeed. x

    ReplyDelete