The Whipper Snapper image colored with Copics and adorned with silver snowflakes and a little Stickles glitter glue.
Turned into cards for James, Arthur, Tony and Ali E by just layering it with card stock and silver glittery paper:
Cole, I wish I could just color a picture and make it look as good as you do! Your focus on the image is always spot on! I don't know if you saw, but EVERYONE LOVES the Christmas card you sent me (including me)! Thank you so much!!!!!!!!
Cole, I wish I could just color a picture and make it look as good as you do! Your focus on the image is always spot on! I don't know if you saw, but EVERYONE LOVES the Christmas card you sent me (including me)! Thank you so much!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWow! Love this Cole. Your coloring is fantastic (as always) and the paper around the image is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteAhhhh he is such a cute snowman with the reindeer and I agree your coloring if fantastic ! Cheers, Shirleyx
ReplyDelete