The first of the predicted 21 snows of winter is arriving, right now. There is at least 6 inches on the ground now -- and they are calling for anything between 10 to 14 inches. Agghh! I hope the other 20 aren't this deep. Haven't been out to scoop yet, as it is still snowing and blowing. It is a wet snow, perfect for building snowmen or maybe snowbabies. -- here is a record of my Dept. 56 Snowbabies collection.
My first Snowbaby ever, the box for which is long since gone, so I don't know it's name:
"Cocoa for Two" music box. Plays the tune "A Little Holiday Magic" Love a cup of cocoa after being out in the cold.
"Jolly and Happy with You" ornament, because I love Frosty:
"Riding With Friends" Who doesn't love Eeyore?
"Trimming the Tree" music box. It plays "O'Tannenbaum":
"Love Birds" reminds us to love one another and love the animals too:
"I Wonder Where the Time Has Gone", because I love to take pictures and look at all the old family shots, plus I am also the family's archiver:
"Grandma's Favorite Recipes" in memory of my Grandmother, who I spent countless hours in the kitchen with, and in which she seemed to spend most of her days:
In recognition of getting old, I got "May All Your Wrinkles Be Laugh Lines" :
"Big Sister" Yep, I have a big sister.
For all the girly, girls "Magic from Tinkerbell":
"Celebrate" hinged box (I love boxes):
"I Love You" hinged box:
Is that baby scrap booking? Or maybe she's making a card in "From My Heart to Yours":
"You Are the Apple of My Eye":
"The Littlest Angel":
"You Need Wings Too":
Because I love to read, "Sharing a Story":
"Good Sports, Good Friends" in memory of my Grandfather, who loved to play and watch baseball:
In memory of all the snow forts, snow tunnels, and igloos from my childhood "Winter Wonderland" music box. It plays "Winter Wonderland."
"Starlight Serenade":
I spent a lot of time during my childhood talking to inanimate objects, sometimes I still do. "Why Don't You Talk to Me":
"Little Angel" ornament on Moon ornament hanger:
For Ken: "You're the Only Man For Me" ornament:
"Sending All My Love" ornament:
Lost the box and the name to this one, long ago.
Received this one on a package from my sister:
"Moon Beams" ornament:
My grandson loved Curious George when he was a toddler. "Peppermint Pals" ornament:
Ornament Frame, that I never can find the right picture for:
A musical snowglobe that I have the same problem of not being able to find the perfect picture for. It's name is "Add A Happy Face":
"Snowbaby in My Stocking" ornament:
"Guiding the Sleigh" ornament:
"Noel" ornament:
I still like a good hula hooping session, as a child I loved my Hula Hoop. "Twist and Shout" was a gift from my mother:
"Christmas Gift Cascading Stars" ornament was another gift from my mother:
My mom buys me a Snowbaby, almost every year for Christmas. This is a "Celebrate Christmas 2007" ornament:
"Frosty Frolic Friends" ornament:
"See You On The Slopes" ornament:
"Jingle Bell, Jingle Baby" ornament:
"Starshine" ornament:
"Pretty As A Picture" ornament:
"Fly Me To The Moon" ornament:
"Add A Little Sparkle":
"Peace and Goodwill to All":
And that is my Snowbabies collection to date.
Edited 2018 with more babies:
Everything But the Horse:
Prince of the Parade:
The Grand Marshall:
Good Night Prayers:
But I Wanted a Baby Brother:
"Cocoa for Two" music box. Plays the tune "A Little Holiday Magic" Love a cup of cocoa after being out in the cold.
"Jolly and Happy with You" ornament, because I love Frosty:
"Riding With Friends" Who doesn't love Eeyore?
"Trimming the Tree" music box. It plays "O'Tannenbaum":
"Love Birds" reminds us to love one another and love the animals too:
"I Wonder Where the Time Has Gone", because I love to take pictures and look at all the old family shots, plus I am also the family's archiver:
"Grandma's Favorite Recipes" in memory of my Grandmother, who I spent countless hours in the kitchen with, and in which she seemed to spend most of her days:
In recognition of getting old, I got "May All Your Wrinkles Be Laugh Lines" :
"Big Sister" Yep, I have a big sister.
For all the girly, girls "Magic from Tinkerbell":
"Celebrate" hinged box (I love boxes):
"I Love You" hinged box:
Is that baby scrap booking? Or maybe she's making a card in "From My Heart to Yours":
"You Are the Apple of My Eye":
"The Littlest Angel":
"You Need Wings Too":
Because I love to read, "Sharing a Story":
"Good Sports, Good Friends" in memory of my Grandfather, who loved to play and watch baseball:
In memory of all the snow forts, snow tunnels, and igloos from my childhood "Winter Wonderland" music box. It plays "Winter Wonderland."
"Starlight Serenade":
I spent a lot of time during my childhood talking to inanimate objects, sometimes I still do. "Why Don't You Talk to Me":
"Little Angel" ornament on Moon ornament hanger:
For Ken: "You're the Only Man For Me" ornament:
"Sending All My Love" ornament:
Lost the box and the name to this one, long ago.
Received this one on a package from my sister:
"Moon Beams" ornament:
My grandson loved Curious George when he was a toddler. "Peppermint Pals" ornament:
Ornament Frame, that I never can find the right picture for:
A musical snowglobe that I have the same problem of not being able to find the perfect picture for. It's name is "Add A Happy Face":
"Snowbaby in My Stocking" ornament:
"Guiding the Sleigh" ornament:
"Noel" ornament:
I still like a good hula hooping session, as a child I loved my Hula Hoop. "Twist and Shout" was a gift from my mother:
"Christmas Gift Cascading Stars" ornament was another gift from my mother:
My mom buys me a Snowbaby, almost every year for Christmas. This is a "Celebrate Christmas 2007" ornament:
"Frosty Frolic Friends" ornament:
"See You On The Slopes" ornament:
"Jingle Bell, Jingle Baby" ornament:
"Starshine" ornament:
"Pretty As A Picture" ornament:
"Fly Me To The Moon" ornament:
"Add A Little Sparkle":
"Peace and Goodwill to All":
And that is my Snowbabies collection to date.
Edited 2018 with more babies:
Everything But the Horse:
Prince of the Parade:
The Grand Marshall:
Good Night Prayers:
But I Wanted a Baby Brother:






























































What a beautiful collection Cole, they are so precious. Just can't imagine that much snow. hugs, Ursula
ReplyDeleteCole, you and my mother would have loved looking over each others precious collections. I am with you on the talking to inanimate objects. Still do to this day :P Lovely collection. Stay inside - eventually spring will come and snow will take care of it's self.
ReplyDelete