Monday, December 24, 2012
Christmas Mail
This little Sarah Kay image is from Stampavie. Her name is "Noel Joy." The Christmas Day postage mark stamp is from Stampabilities and is done is Walnut colored embossing powder. The designer paper is from My Mind's Eye and the card stock is from The Paper Studio. The poinsettia flower is from K & Co. and has some leaves punched from a Martha Stewart punch under it. Other items used on it were: Walnut Ink and Embossing Powder; ribbon; chalk; rhinestones; and Icicle Stickles. She went out to Karen O., my sister, and the postmistress at the local post office, who helps me make sure I have enough postage on all the cards I send.
I had trouble deciding what colors I liked her little bag done in best.
Copics used:
Hat and Coat: E25, E15, E13;
Fur and Bow: E33 and E51;
Skirt: BG93, YG63, G21;
Shoes: C7, C5, C3, C1;
Mailbox: W7, W5, W3, W1, B000;
Mailbox post: E57, E33, E31;
Holly on hat: YG09, YG03;
Holly Berries: R29, and R27;
Hair: E49 and E47
Skin: E00 and E000. White gel pen was used for highlights.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment