Friday, December 21, 2012
Snowmen Make Christmas Fun
Well, it happened. Not the first snow of the season, but the first snow that actually covered the ground all the way. So, what is the old-wives tale about that? Something like the date of the first snow that covers the ground is how many times it will fall to cover the ground that winter. So, I'm resigning myself to shoveling the driveway 21 times over the next few months. Where did I put that shovel? And it typical Indiana fashion we got ice before the snow, so I need to find that bucket of salt, too.
What better weather to post this little snowman card from Serendipity? The verse is done with a stamp from Stamp Affair. The papers are from Bazzill, K& Co., and The Paper Studio. The embellishment is from K & Co. It is colored with Copics with a little Stickles glitter glue added. Copies went out to William P., and Imogene.
The exact same design and items was used to make Winter cards for Cindy and Justin. I just changed the sentiment stamp to one from Creative Images.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Hi Cole, beautiful cards with that great snowman image. I love stickles too and they set off the snow, tree & fence very well ! Thanks for your kind comment(s) at my blog. Regarding Steampunk, I don't have any tutorials, but I'm sure you can find examples thru Google. I'm a 'steampunk newbie', but I love the set I have from Chocolate Baroque. Enjoy the Season ! Shirleyx
ReplyDelete