Thursday, December 6, 2012

Boys Can Decorate Too

The main image for this card is by Sugar Nellie. I colored it with Copics and paired it with papers from Bazzill and DCWV. The sentiment stamp is from Stamp Affair. And it is embellished with rhinestones, some ribbon and a little medallion made from stamps by Limited Edition Stamps.
Finished cards like this one were sent to Carson, Uncle Ron and Aunt Charlotte, Dee, and Anne. Merry Christmas, everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Wow you have been busy Cole ! Awesome Christmas cards. The little boy is so sweet and the Wreath card prior to this post is beautiful. Have a great days, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a GREAT piece of art you have created here Cole! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really do adore the card you so generously and kindly sent to me, Cole....and it made me smile because, would you believe, my grandson, Jack, actually decorates my tree, every year? He's done it for the past five years, since I had surgery on my arm, and can't reach the way I used to...hahaa...so this little gem is perfect for me....thank you, you sweet lady!

    ReplyDelete