Thursday, August 18, 2011

There is a Lovely Lady...


Here is the latest challenge sent to me for this week:
- 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card
- Any inks and/or embossing powder
- Any sentiment mounted any way
- One stamp
- Absolutely nothing else
- 30 minutes from start to finish

Made this little quickie with a 50 cent Scrappy Cat image and a Impression Obsession sentiment:

Had almost 10 minutes left, so I made this card with a snowflake from The Paper Studio, but because the clock was running out, I stamped the sentiment (Serendipity) straight on to the card.

3 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to seeing what you create. It takes me longer than 30 minutes just to think about what I want to make. LOL Your SU! demo friend needs to know that there are Stampin' Up! demo groups on PCP where she can chat and get inspiration from other SU! demos. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Might try this, if I remember...lol.....but what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this idea, sets a good challenge she does! I think I might just join you :)

    ReplyDelete