This little card didn't come out exactly as I had wanted. The glue dots decided for me where the little roses should go -- a little too much like a perfect triangle for my taste, but then who can argue with glue dots when they insist on having their way?
Here's the same verse by Cornish Heritage Farms (before they sold it) using Offray ribbons and much more amendable glue dots:
I didn't make it 30 days posting here each day (as I know I won't be available to post for at least most of the rest of this week -- let alone make anything), but I want to thank you, Bridget for the inspiration and thank you to everyone who came here and left me encouragement! You have reminded me how much fun it is to create something just for the joy of creating it and then seeing it again with fresh eyes after it is posted. You reminded me how therapeutic it is just to share a little of myself. And most wonderfully of all, you reminded me how much fun it is to check into other people's blogs and share a little piece of their joy -- for I had pretty much stopped doing that until this past month. So, even though, I didn't make it 30 days -- I think it took! Thanks, Bridget, honey! And thank you all for sharing your blogs with me!
Here's the same verse by Cornish Heritage Farms (before they sold it) using Offray ribbons and much more amendable glue dots:
I didn't make it 30 days posting here each day (as I know I won't be available to post for at least most of the rest of this week -- let alone make anything), but I want to thank you, Bridget for the inspiration and thank you to everyone who came here and left me encouragement! You have reminded me how much fun it is to create something just for the joy of creating it and then seeing it again with fresh eyes after it is posted. You reminded me how therapeutic it is just to share a little of myself. And most wonderfully of all, you reminded me how much fun it is to check into other people's blogs and share a little piece of their joy -- for I had pretty much stopped doing that until this past month. So, even though, I didn't make it 30 days -- I think it took! Thanks, Bridget, honey! And thank you all for sharing your blogs with me!


Beautiful cards done in the most lovely colors. Your two different flowers are both stuffing. Great job.
ReplyDeleteAw shucks Cole. I think you have it a bit backwards as you and a few others gave me the courage (yes, courage) to attempt blog land. I love checking out your cards, and flowers are a favorite of mine. They look wonderful and agree, they don't always want to go where we think they should; that is the beauty of nature. You know I will be looking for more here, as your blog is great inspiration for me. That said, feel free to take the week off - you've earned it. Just saying!
ReplyDeleteCole, shock and horror to you taking a week off! how am I going to survive without your posts?
ReplyDeleteYou've done a wonderful job on these two, and am jumping on the flower band wagon with B :) love em!
Hi Cole,
ReplyDeletethese are really pretty cards! I love the colours and the flowers(of course!). I also really love the Bible verse, Ruth x
Cole, why am I just now knowing about your blog? Crazy...
ReplyDeleteThese are lovely!