Can't believe it's taken me this long to get around to becoming a stalker....ha! Been havin' a nosey around, and boy!....do you make fabby cards, my friend.....I'm a recent convert to House Mouse...haven't actually got any stamps yet, but had an image sent to me by bloggy friend, and my SP (bless her cotton socks!) sent me a boxful of handcrafted House Mouse Christmas cards, last Christmas....they are divine...posted in SPAG if you want to take a decko! Glad I found you here, Cole!
Simple but so lovely. They are very cute, one can't help but love them
ReplyDeleteCan't believe it's taken me this long to get around to becoming a stalker....ha!
ReplyDeleteBeen havin' a nosey around, and boy!....do you make fabby cards, my friend.....I'm a recent convert to House Mouse...haven't actually got any stamps yet, but had an image sent to me by bloggy friend, and my SP (bless her cotton socks!) sent me a boxful of handcrafted House Mouse Christmas cards, last Christmas....they are divine...posted in SPAG if you want to take a decko!
Glad I found you here, Cole!