Here is a stash card I made today. I don't know if I will use it for a male birthday, a sympathy card, or just a hello card, so I left the tiny area at the bottom right blank to be stamped later.
Used a Rubber Stampede stamp, ink, embossing powder and a punched circle for the image. Just added a strip of ribbon and flocked brads to the design paper for the card.
Used a Rubber Stampede stamp, ink, embossing powder and a punched circle for the image. Just added a strip of ribbon and flocked brads to the design paper for the card.

What a perfectly simple card! Everything I thought to say when I was looking at your card was answered in your description. I was going to ask if the trees are embossed and was going to say that the bottom is perfect for a sentiment. (I only read the first half of that one sentence before I started staring at the picture...) :D
ReplyDeleteSecond what Trina said! Well, except for the only reading half thing. I read my owners manual for the car too...
ReplyDeleteI third it!!
ReplyDeleteSuch a striking image, and you created something stunning with it...love those flocked brads....the perfect finishing touch!
This is a truly enchanting creation. The moon behind your line of trees is beautiful and those little brads are a wonderful compliment to your design. Nicely done!
ReplyDeleteCole, truly stunning card. Love how you've left the sentment space blank until you know what you want to use it for...too clever you are :)
ReplyDelete