My journal of cards, crafts and hobbies...
ahhh such a cute card!!!
This is a lovely birthday card for your mom. She will love it. Tell her I wish her a very happy birthday too!
This is such a lovely card. I am sure your Mom will be thrilled, Hope she has a bery happy birthday
Wow FL, I think this is just Beautiful! The green and purple work so well together :)
Cole, you do those House Mouse proud. Mom loved it I am sure. Did she have a good birthday?
ahhh such a cute card!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is a lovely birthday card for your mom. She will love it. Tell her I wish her a very happy birthday too!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a lovely card. I am sure your Mom will be thrilled, Hope she has a bery happy birthday
ReplyDeleteWow FL, I think this is just Beautiful! The green and purple work so well together :)
ReplyDeleteCole, you do those House Mouse proud. Mom loved it I am sure. Did she have a good birthday?
ReplyDelete