Here was the challenge:
- 20 minutes from start to finish
- Main image must be stamped straight onto the card
- May use punches, but not the Cuttlebug (or Cricuit, if I had one)
- A sheet of card stock can be used, other than the card itself, but no patterned papers
- No coloring the image in with any medium
- One embellishment of choice can be used
- Any sentiment stamp may be used, or the sentiment may be generated on the computer
And the really hard one:
- She picks the "category" of the stamp used, (but fortunately not the exact stamp)
The category chosen was: fashion
Here's what I came up with:
The dress is from Rubbernecker, the sentiment from High Hopes. The dress and sentiment are heat embossed with Ranger's embossing powder (Well, she didn't say I couldn't use embossing powder. So, all is fair there.)
- 20 minutes from start to finish
- Main image must be stamped straight onto the card
- May use punches, but not the Cuttlebug (or Cricuit, if I had one)
- A sheet of card stock can be used, other than the card itself, but no patterned papers
- No coloring the image in with any medium
- One embellishment of choice can be used
- Any sentiment stamp may be used, or the sentiment may be generated on the computer
And the really hard one:
- She picks the "category" of the stamp used, (but fortunately not the exact stamp)
The category chosen was: fashion
Here's what I came up with:
The dress is from Rubbernecker, the sentiment from High Hopes. The dress and sentiment are heat embossed with Ranger's embossing powder (Well, she didn't say I couldn't use embossing powder. So, all is fair there.)

Love your card. I would find it quite a challenge.
ReplyDeleteWow...how brave are you?
ReplyDeleteYou aced it, though.....proves that we don't actually need an awful lot to create something lovely....ha!
Very girly there FL! Love the pinks and I agree, would be a challenge for me and I think you nailed it1
ReplyDeleteLove that stamp Cole, so girly!
ReplyDeleteLove the image and the styly of the card. That challenge is very challenging. lol
ReplyDelete