The Clean and Simple Challenge this week over at Outlawz is "Something In The Air." I just love how their challenges leave so much room for interpretation and creativity! Don't you?
For this challenge I decided to use an oldie, but goodie stamp by Rubber Stampede. The image is tiny, so it took me no time at all to color it up 3 times, cut it out and layer it up onto the card. I added some blue and dots to the plain white card base where I wanted the bear to be floating, threaded a piece of embroidery floss from the red balloon to the bears hand, stamped/embossed the sentiment and matted it all onto the 5 1/2 X 4 1/4 card base.
Here's a pic taken "down into it" so the layers show:
For this challenge I decided to use an oldie, but goodie stamp by Rubber Stampede. The image is tiny, so it took me no time at all to color it up 3 times, cut it out and layer it up onto the card. I added some blue and dots to the plain white card base where I wanted the bear to be floating, threaded a piece of embroidery floss from the red balloon to the bears hand, stamped/embossed the sentiment and matted it all onto the 5 1/2 X 4 1/4 card base.
Here's a pic taken "down into it" so the layers show:
There's snow in the air here. What about where you are?

Super Cute!
ReplyDeleteTina
Snow due tomorrow. Love the bear and layering and the dots behind - really does appear to be floating.
ReplyDeleteFantastic CAS style card, your colouring is beautiful, the bear is sweet. Cheers, Shirleyx
ReplyDelete