Pryn and all the ladies of the Clean and Simple Challenge over at Outlawz flattered me with an invitation to be their guest designer for February. Since my work schedule is chaotic and demanding still, I was about to turn down their offer, however reluctantly. Instead, I asked "How soon can you get me a list of the month's challenges?" They arrived immediately by return e-mail, so I was definitely saying "Yes, yes, yes!" at that point. If you ever get the chance to work with these wonderful ladies, you should, because they are a joy and make every step of the process simple, fun and fulfilling. Thank you very much, Pryn and DT.
The challenge for this week is "Create a Card for A Male". Here's the card that I made for Tony's birthday (he has a big tree in his backyard, so I thought the image was fitting and I like the ease of the iron-on flocked transfer -- flocking with all it's glorious texture but no glue or mess):
The challenge for this week is "Create a Card for A Male". Here's the card that I made for Tony's birthday (he has a big tree in his backyard, so I thought the image was fitting and I like the ease of the iron-on flocked transfer -- flocking with all it's glorious texture but no glue or mess):
Cardstock: Bazzill (sorry, don't know name of that brownish, gray color)
Main Image: S.E.I Scrapbook Iron-On Flock Transfer
Sentiment Stamp: Hampton Art
Embossing Powder (for Sentiment): Ranger
Pop Dots (to raise up front panel): 3L
Ink (to ink around raised panel): Stampabilities

Cole, I'm thrilled you said yes to Pryn's invite! It's so wonderful having you with us this month! Your card is positively striking! Love the black and white, perfect for a masculine card.
ReplyDeleteLinda
I think those ladies did a wonderful job picking you!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm intrigued by iron-on-flock transfer...have never heard of it. Love the image you used.