It's snowing again, or should I say "still?" It seems this winter has been nothing but one big snow/ice storm. Which has made it one of the prettiest winters that we have had in a while. But, jesh, I just got the driveway scooped from the last accumulation -- oh, well.
Here are the Valentine's that I have been coloring up in between trips outside to scoop the snow off:
For Aunt Troy which features a sentiment by Stampin' Up:
And for Cousin Bill (the sentiment is from Anita Be Stampin'):
Here are the Valentine's that I have been coloring up in between trips outside to scoop the snow off:
For Aunt Troy which features a sentiment by Stampin' Up:
![]() |
| Hanglar and Stanglar |
And for Cousin Bill (the sentiment is from Anita Be Stampin'):
| |
| Hanglar and Stanglar |
Challenge to Enter In: Outlawz Friday Alcohol Marker Challenge: Love/Valentine

wow Cole your colouring is amazing......
ReplyDelete