I wish I had time to make everyone a Valentine, but as always the list is long and time is short. Here's what I did get made:
For Ethan:
 |
| High Hopes |
For Allie, I wanted to try using a corner punch with a circle image:
 |
| High Hopes |
For Ethan's Grandma, Bridget (eventually, Bridge, I'll get you to be trying these faceless people, too):
 |
| Hanglar and Stanglar |
For Cathy Rickard:
 |
| Magnolia |
For Michele Rodriquez:
 |
| Hanglar and Stanglar |
And for Mary Hicken (the acrylic hearts kind of got away from me here):
 |
| Hanglar and Stanglar |
Last, but not least, for Ann Moore:
 |
| Hanglar and Stanglar |
Hope everyone enjoyed a Happy Valentine's Day!
Ethan opened his today and squealed with delight - "dragon grandma dragon!" Not sure if I'm included as a dragon since was yelled while running to show his Mom and Grandpa. You made a little boy very happy...a a grandma as well. Thank you!
ReplyDelete