Hello everyone! This morning I made a card for the Friday's Alcohol Marker Challenge at Outlawz. After all the CAS cards that I made this past year, I was anxious to add layers and embellies on this one -- after all Christmas vacation will be over soon and I will probably be back to very little time to craft -- so I am enjoying it while I can. I hope you are too!!!
![]() |
| Tiddly Inks: Winter Wryn and Snowman |
Designer Paper: Basic Gray's Pine Branch/Avalanche from the Fruitcake collection.
Cardstock: DCWV
Embellishments: The Paper Studio (pearls and snowflake)
Ribbon: ??
Dies: Spellbinders
Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug
PopDots: 3L The horizontal panel with the snowflake and the image are raised up.
PopDots: 3L The horizontal panel with the snowflake and the image are raised up.
Copics:
Skin: R00, R11, E00
Hair: E57, E37, E33, E51
Clothes: YG97, YG95, YG93, YG91
Fur trim: E33, E51
Snowman: B00, B000, N1, R00, YR68, YR65
Snowman's Hat: C7, C5, C3, C1, 110
Snowman's Scarf: R29, R27, R24, R22, N3
Snow on Ground: BG72, BG18
Background: W3
Falling Snow: Uni-Paint marker (my smaller paint marker was empty, so I had to use the larger one here -- thus it is snowing snow balls instead of snow flakes).

Woo hoo! Love that you added a list of everything, especially Copics used. Sweet card; tickled to see you having some fun ;)
ReplyDeleteHi Cole, beautiful card, love the colourful paper in the wonderful layers. Great colouring of the image as well. Happy New Year ! Shirleyx
ReplyDelete