Saturday, December 21, 2013

H & S Christmas

   Even more than the Magnolia stamps, as far as nose-less people go, I think I like the Hanglar and Stanglar stamps.  Is it my imagination or do they not lend themselves more to the green and brown tones that I love?  My sources say, that the company is out of business now (I know if one goes to the web site, it is not functioning), it seems I found them too late.  Once again, I am dependent on the kindness of others for these images.  Both colored with Copics. 

My favorite among them went out to Denise Q.:


The male counterpart to this one (and thus my second favorite) went out to Cathy R.:


Like the cards say:  "Merry Christmas!"

1 comment:

  1. Again nice work but will admit the no mouth still bothers me - don't think I could resist drawing one on.

    ReplyDelete