I hope everyone had a very merry Christmas!
I made a card this morning using the design for this week's sketch challenge over at Outlawz. The card may look more like a Valentine, but I am going to use it for a thank you card for a wonderful gift I received this Christmas. The picture isn't very good (dreary weather today), but here it is:![]() | |||
| Hanglar and Stanglar |
Sentiment stamp: Stampin' Up, Embossed w/red Ranger embossing powder
Hearts punched with a Paper Shaper punch, embossed with a Cuttlebug folder and embellished with Spare Parts flowers.
The designer paper was stitched with metallic thread all the way around it.
All papers (including the image and hearts) were distressed with Walnut ink (although it doesn't show up well in this picture).
Copics:
Skin: E00, R00, R11, E21, E02
Hair: E59, E57, E55, E53
Wings: E33, E51
Shoes and Stick: E29, E25, E23, E31
Clothes: YG97, YG95, YG93, YG91,
E79, E77, E74
Heart: R39, R37, R35, R32
Ground: E43, E33, E57, G28
Outlined with Pearl Blue Pro-Marker

Cole, I think this is beautiful! Your coloring has always been awesome :) giving lessons any time? Received my Christmas card in the mail! thank you so much! I hope you enjoyed a peaceful day with your loved ones :) xoxo
ReplyDelete