Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Birthday Clown

Is everyone ready for the last day of 2013?  I started it out at the crafting table putting together this card (that I colored and glittered last night) for the Sparkle and Shine Challenge at Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog.   My great-niece is turning 3 soon and here is the card that I made for her to help celebrate her big day:

Sassy Sally Clowns Around
Copics:
Skin:  R00, R11, E02, E21, E00
Hair:  E59, E57, E55  (My E57 had a bad case of the blotchies -- guess in needs cleaned?)
Shirt:  N3, N1
Hat:  C7, C5, C3, 110
Shoes:  B29, B26, B24
Nose:  R27, R24, R22 (with Liquid Glass on top)
Outlined with Pearl Blue Pro-Marker

Other Products used:
Glitter, glitter and more glitter
Glitter paper
Mirrored paper
Glaze pen
Liquid Glass
White Gel Pen

Happy New Year Everyone!


7 comments:

  1. Hi Cole!! Wow...you definitely gave us some sparkle with this fabulous card!! I love, love, LOVE it!!! Gorgeous coloring too!! I'm so glad you've joined this week's New Year challenge at Sassy Cheryl's! And thanks so much for your sweet comments on my card! Sending hugs your way! Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Cole! You know I can't resist a Sassy Cheryl or glitter. She's going to love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow does this ever sparkle and shine. Your niece is going to go crazy over this. Those little ones can't get enough glitter. The colors are brilliant. Just beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing with us in the Sassy Cheryl Glitter and Shine challenge. Happy New Year Cole.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh! how cute and SPARKLY!! and such a cute design too!!
    thanks for playing our Sassy Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome creation Cole! Love colours and design. Thanks for playing our Sassy Cheryl’s challenge!
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I bet this card was a HUGE hit with your great niece. Love it.
    Thanks for playing along in the Sparkle & Shine challenge this past week with my Sassy Gals!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this! what a perfect image to sparkle up! your coloring rocks, and love the design!
    Thanks for playing along in our Sassy Cheryl Challenge this week!
    hugs
    Judy

    ReplyDelete