Bildmalarna stamps are so cute, so I used a few for holiday cards this year.
The first one here was sent to Claire E. I used some of the Flower Soft that Claire sent me for the greenery around the advent candles and added a little glaze and fake snow to the candles themselves.
For Terrie R.:
For Fiorella C.:
For Dorthy C. and Angela B.:
Just received my latest order of Bildmalarna's and I'm anxious to get to the crafting table and give them a try -- but it will probably have to wait until after Christmas now. Here's hoping your crafting table is filled with holiday goodies!!
The first one here was sent to Claire E. I used some of the Flower Soft that Claire sent me for the greenery around the advent candles and added a little glaze and fake snow to the candles themselves.
For Terrie R.:
For Fiorella C.:
For Dorthy C. and Angela B.:
Just received my latest order of Bildmalarna's and I'm anxious to get to the crafting table and give them a try -- but it will probably have to wait until after Christmas now. Here's hoping your crafting table is filled with holiday goodies!!





Those are cute images! Great cards, you are a crafting machine!
ReplyDelete