I was downloading a card onto the computer and realized that I hadn't posted some of the spring and Easter cards that I had made. This first one I tried to make in non- traditional Easter colors. I think I will be liable to stick with tradition from now on.

You all know I have a passion for Karen's Doodles turtles, so I tried making another version with Herbert, too.

Two colors of Karen's Doodles Bunny were used for spring cards too.



You all know I have a passion for Karen's Doodles turtles, so I tried making another version with Herbert, too.

Two colors of Karen's Doodles Bunny were used for spring cards too.


Great colouring Cole - think #1 + #3 are my favourites, loving the matching paper stribes and blue "picnic" pattern.... need to find myself some colouring classes, so I can use my copics even better. Thanks for the inspiration :o)
ReplyDeleteAnne D
Love your style of cards.
ReplyDeleteThank you for including my blog on your list. If you have visited have you spotted your birthday card, the one you never received?