Friday, July 22, 2011

Smokey Mountains -- Tennessee





I am desperately trying to post on this blog for 30 days straight -- thanks to the inspiration of my dear friend, Bridget. The trouble with that is I am a slow crafter and time is limited anyway. So what do I post on those days that I haven't found a crafting muse?
Today, I am drawing from the photo archives back to my trip last September (2010) to the Smokey Mountains.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely photo's Cole, such a stunning pic of you as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love photos :o) Glad you want to share them with us / Anne D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some great pics there Boss, can we come on your next vacation please?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Slow crafter convention ahead? Stop at my house. Love your photos and so tickled I inspired someone (wish my mom was around to hear that!) Now that I have started on blog road, I really understand how hard it is to be posting crafty things. Heck, can take me a month to finish a simple card. I think posting your photos is wonderful and tickled beyond belief that you include photos of yourself. Double treat for those of us watching your blog. Thanks!

    p.s. Think taking C on vacation would be wonderful - she claims she isn't girly either. And she stuffs her pockets with chocolates...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good point B, I'll bring extra chocolate.

    ReplyDelete