Back in the day when I used to scrap book a lot, chip board was my all time favorite embellishment. I almost never use it on cards. Yesterday, I decided to drag out my chip board stash and see if there was anything there I could interpret onto a card. Here's what I came up with:
The design would have been improved, I do believe, if I would have had a bigger star to use at the top of the card, but I was determined to use only what was in the stash.
The design would have been improved, I do believe, if I would have had a bigger star to use at the top of the card, but I was determined to use only what was in the stash.

Cole, I must admit that I do not have a large stash of chipboard tiny's, but have quite a few letters and larger images that I use for scrapbooking. I'll be giving those a think for my cards now :) Thank you!
ReplyDelete