My journal of cards, crafts and hobbies...
Maybe a good idea to stock up on thos Christmas tags. I always seem to run out. These are lovely little designs.
These are very good Cole. I think they are a great idea. Never can be sure when you'll need one. Great, I WAS going to go to bed since it's after 12 and I've not slept in a 2 days...now I really want to make some of these. LoL!Take Care!Smiles!Christy
Loving the green one for some reason... Seems so happy ;)
Maybe a good idea to stock up on thos Christmas tags. I always seem to run out. These are lovely little designs.
ReplyDeleteThese are very good Cole. I think they are a great idea. Never can be sure when you'll need one. Great, I WAS going to go to bed since it's after 12 and I've not slept in a 2 days...now I really want to make some of these. LoL!
ReplyDeleteTake Care!
Smiles!
Christy
Loving the green one for some reason... Seems so happy ;)
ReplyDelete