Monday, July 25, 2011

Eggs I

Every few years, I like to make eggs. I only make them every few years, because it seems to take me a few years to get each batch completely finished.

These first two are real eggs, (blown out, of course) with the traditional decoupage and napkin mediums.


On these second two (real eggs,too, of course), I used my scrap booking stickers and a thick glaze medium.
This first one is for Claudie:



I took 3 pictures of it, so you can see that I add detail all the way around each egg and not just on the one side.

This is Theo's (notice I managed to chip it somehow):


2 comments:

  1. Your eggs are adorable. What a cute Christmas tree ornament they would make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these Cole! do you have a tutorial for them? I'd love to make an egg themed christmas tree!
    Hmm, I'm even getting ideas for wedding favours :)

    ReplyDelete