The point of these cards was for me to practice making Distress Ink backgrounds. I don't have a lot of Distress colors, so a lot of them are very similar. I topped the backgrounds with TriggMo images. I don't know if these actually qualify as ATC's, but they are the right size; so, that is what I am calling them.
 |
| Be True to You |
 |
| Mood |
I was trying to get the background to match the yellow/brownish circle around his eye -- couldn't get it quite right:
 |
| Mannerless |
 |
| I can't help how I look. |
 |
| It's always the innocent looking one. |
 |
| Crazy |
 |
| Sergeant |
 |
| Drinker |
 |
| Fab |
 |
| Sorry |
I had a lot of fun experimenting with the distress ink backgrounds. I hope to do it again soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment