There is one paper craft store within a half hour drive of where I live (I can remember when there were 5!). The store is called Wishful Thinking and is located at 41 S. Van Buren St. Nashville, Indiana, 47448 USA. Apparently, they have a monthly ATC swap. I have never played along, but I thought I might give it a go for the next swap due in August. The difficulty for me is that I haven't paper crafted in quite a while and I didn't know if I would be able to think of a way to make a card that followed the theme for August. I don't think, I am the only person that has insecurities in this area. Unfortunately, I can't draw much, so I am limited to mixed media cards. The theme is "Winnie the Pooh."
In order to test the waters, so to speak I dug through my scrapbook stash and found some stickers by EK Success that were left over from when my grandson was little (he's an adult now!).
Card #1 titled "Oh, bother" has Distress Ink, pen, Tim Holtz words and an Eeyore 3D sticker on watercolor paper:
| Oh, bother |
Card #2 is Tigger, made much the same only with alcohol ink on yupo :
| Bounce |
For Piglet, I went back to the watercolor paper and Distress Ink.
| A Friend |
No comments:
Post a Comment