Form MUST follow function. Ok, that's just my opinion: but, I honestly don't understand flat roofs in Indiana, dressers with tiny drawers, and winter scarves that don't keep out the cold and won't stay wrapped around a neck. Super long and solid scarves for me. I just hope the people I am making these for agree!
 |
| Lion Brand Hometown USA Chicago Charcoal $2.99 per skein |
 |
| Yarn Bee MadCap Navy $7.99 per skein |
The pattern I used was a simple single crochet, chain one pattern. The Mad Cap yarn is flat and almost velvety to the touch. I can't decide it I like it mixed with the bulky Lion Brand yarn. Maybe, I should have held the Lion Brand in with the MadCap. Hmmmm....
 |
| 5 1/2 X 58 1/2 |
There is about 5 or 6 inches of snow on the ground -- perfect scarf weather.
Hope you are staying warm!
I agree with you 100 percent - what is it with wearing shorts outside in the middle of an arctic blast???
ReplyDeleteLovely scarf and very winter worthy.
That yarn looks really soft - well light scarfs are in demand year as we have had an exceptionally mild winter
ReplyDelete