After deciding that the pink and orange pom-pom scarf is going to go in the Good-Will bin, I went shopping for yarns that I like better. And I think I found the type yarn that the girls' scarves will mainly be made with. Yarn Bee Soft Illusions. (Of-course, I am likely to change my mind again later). It is made for Hobby Lobby and sells for $6.49 per skein.
I tested different stitches with the yarn and decided that I like the way the scarf hangs when using a simple half-double crochet stitch. I used a size M crochet hook. It measures 5 1/2" x 47" and took almost 2 skeins to make.
This one is for Amelia:
Can you tell it is fuzzy?
I tested different stitches with the yarn and decided that I like the way the scarf hangs when using a simple half-double crochet stitch. I used a size M crochet hook. It measures 5 1/2" x 47" and took almost 2 skeins to make.
This one is for Amelia:
![]() |
| Yarn Bee Soft Illusions Islander |
Can you tell it is fuzzy?

No comments:
Post a Comment