Sunday, January 20, 2013

Thinking of You

The image for this card is "Sassy Sally Sits In Wonder" from Sassy Cheryl Digis. The sentiment is from Impression Obsession. She is colored using Copics -- with my new favorite hair color combo: E49, E47, E31. Tomorrow, she goes in the mail to Denise; today I hope to enter her in the "Thinking of You" Challenge at Sassy Cheryl's.

7 comments:

  1. Wish I could get colouring lessons from you! Wonderful card Cole :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sweet as can be! Your coloring rocks and loving the fun doodled edges!
    Thanks for playing in the Sassy Cheryl challenge this weeek!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this one very much but want some designs for Printing on Plastic .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cole, love your card, your coloring is beautiful, Thanks for playing the Sassy Cheryl's challenge this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is just darling Cole! Love, love, love it! Beautifully colored and I LOVE the sentiment. How sweet.
    So glad that you played along in the Thinking of You challenge this week at Sassy Cheryl's!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is a cutie and your colouring is excellent Cole ! Have a great day ! Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww, how cute!! fab coloring too!
    Thanks for joining us in Sassy Cheryls challenge

    ReplyDelete