Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Cat and Dog Embellishments

 The things I made to include in a cat and dog themed random act of kindness package for Kara in the Paper Paws group (the bought stuff I didn't take pictures of).

The card:


A doggie pocket:


The kittie rosettes all packaged up:



Close up of the tissue paper rosettes (this one is my favorite):



The puffy kittie stickers are from Hobby Lobby:




These doggie stickers are simply stickers from Hobby Lobby with phrases or word ephemera added to them.  The doggie ticket on the top is from a sticker pack from Hobby Lobby.


Paper pieced doggies made from a die:


Made using star dies, word stickers and a dog from a Hobby Lobby ephemera pack:


Same dog all packaged up:


Heart kittie all packaged up:


Out of the package:


A cat medallion embellishment:

And that is all the embellishments that I made for the cat & dog R.A.K.

No comments:

Post a Comment