Cut-aparts or card toppers, whatever you call it, that is what I used to make this tag. Got to admit, I don't care for how it turned out.
The Authentique cut-apart as it originally was:
I cut off the border, rounded the bottom corners added glitter and gems. And turned it into a tag itself, by adding a circle reinforcement and a cord at the top.
The tag is about 3 1/2 inches by 5 inches.
The Authentique cut-apart as it originally was:
I cut off the border, rounded the bottom corners added glitter and gems. And turned it into a tag itself, by adding a circle reinforcement and a cord at the top.
The tag is about 3 1/2 inches by 5 inches.
Materials Used:
Cord, gems, sequins and stamens: unknown
Papers and cardstock: Bazzill, Authentique, Stamperia
White flowers and snowflakes: CherryLynn Designs dies
Poinsettia: Spellbinders Cinch 'n Go die
Greenery: CheeryLynn Designs die, Sizzix die, Martha Stewart punch
No comments:
Post a Comment