This tag that I had made can really be used for any occasion, although I had made it with Christmas in mind.
It measures approximately 4 x 6" and is made once again without dragging out any tag dies. I simply cut a 4 inch strip the length of a 12" sheet of cardstock, folded it in half, angled the top, punched the hole, and glued the two sides down (they are attached at the fold on top). I didn't do anything to the bottom edge because I usually like the bottom to be square when I use striped paper.
A close up of the sentiment that I think could be used for multiple occasions:
It measures approximately 4 x 6" and is made once again without dragging out any tag dies. I simply cut a 4 inch strip the length of a 12" sheet of cardstock, folded it in half, angled the top, punched the hole, and glued the two sides down (they are attached at the fold on top). I didn't do anything to the bottom edge because I usually like the bottom to be square when I use striped paper.
Supplies Used:
Tag: cardstock unknown, edged in unknown black ink
Top bow: The Stamps of Life die, unknown gold glitter cardstock
Sentiment: The Paper Studio
Gold Glitter Washi Tape along bottom: The Paper Studio
White Roses: Wild Orchard Crafts
Black Wired Organza Ribbon: unknown
Narrow gold ribbon: unknown
Adhesives: Zip Dry Paper Glue, hot glue to glue down flowers and black ribbon
Adhesives: Zip Dry Paper Glue, hot glue to glue down flowers and black ribbon
No comments:
Post a Comment