Here is how the 2018 Christmas tree turned out. (Got to admit disappointment, but I only had 1 day off work from Thanksgiving to the 21st -- so little time was allowed for the tree).
The oldest ornament to make it on the tree was this little baby (probably from 80's):
3 little Dreamsicles from the early 90's also made the cut:
These little clothespin dolls were fun to make I made 3 for this tree:
The topper this year:
A couple of the birdhouses that I had posted before. (The pearls that I had strung and posted also show in almost every picture here).
Factory Direct Craft is were I bought my paper mache stars (I added the white paint and glitter):
I made a sock snowman for this tree:
and a rag ball:
and a faux quilted ornament:
and some clear glass balls with glitter inside and pearl balls and styrofoam glitter balls on a stick and my nests (which I had posted earlier and are too deep in the tree for a decent picture).
May you and your family have a Happy New Year!
The oldest ornament to make it on the tree was this little baby (probably from 80's):
3 little Dreamsicles from the early 90's also made the cut:
These little clothespin dolls were fun to make I made 3 for this tree:
The topper this year:
A couple of the birdhouses that I had posted before. (The pearls that I had strung and posted also show in almost every picture here).
Factory Direct Craft is were I bought my paper mache stars (I added the white paint and glitter):
I made a sock snowman for this tree:
and a rag ball:
and a faux quilted ornament:
and some clear glass balls with glitter inside and pearl balls and styrofoam glitter balls on a stick and my nests (which I had posted earlier and are too deep in the tree for a decent picture).
May you and your family have a Happy New Year!

















No comments:
Post a Comment