Saturday, November 1, 2014

WHERE DID THE TIME GO?

   What do you mean it is November all ready?  It seems like just yesterday I was welcoming in the spring and now it is fall and cold and summer is gone.  Although, I am not working as many hours as I had been the past 3 years, it seems I have less time for myself, because I have been trying to get things caught up, cleaned up and fixed up.  I am a long way from done, but I am at a spot now where I am hoping there will be more time for hobbies and fun.  (Keep your fingers crossed for me!).
    I want to post the Christmas ornaments that the kids and I have been working on, but before I do that; there are a few cards that I made earlier in the year that I want posted here, so this diary of all the cards I have made will be complete.  Yep.  It's been a while...


For Claire, who doesn't really care for yellow:

Hanglar and Stanglar





Copics Used:
Pants:  V99, V95, V93
Headband:   V95, V93, V91
Shirt and Stripes on Socks:  RV95, RV93, RV91
Shirt Collar and Socks:  C5, C3, C1
Bench:  E57, E55, E53
Hair:  E25, E23, E51
Skin:  R00, E21, E00, E11
Ground:  YG91, YG97, G94;  Dots:  YG95, E23
Outline:  Blue Pearl ProMarker



For Mary G., who doesn't seem to mind the color yellow:

Hanglar and Stanglar

Copics Used:
Same as above, except RV colors are replaced with:
Y08, Y11, Y000
and the Cool grays are replaced with more:
V99, V95, V93, V91


For Bridget, who likes yellow, but I used my favorite green instead:

Hanglar and Stanglar
Copics Used:  
Tag:  E55, E53, E51, E50
Hair:  E25, E23, E51
Shoes:  E57, E55, E53
Jacket and Bows:  YG95, YG93
Dress:  Y26, Y23
Brooch:  E29, E27, E24 and 
Gold Gel Pen

Sending Prayers Up for You!

2 comments:

  1. I love green too! Thank you sooo much. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you and we will talk soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely cards COLE! I missed to see your gorgeous creations!

    ReplyDelete