Saturday, October 5, 2013

Give Me A Nose

O.k, I admit it.  I've always been a "face snob."   No nose, and I didn't want to use the image -- no matter how cute it was otherwise.  Over the years, my crafting friends have sent me samples of images for me to try, convinced that if I just colored one I would be hooked.  But I remained true to my snobbery -- until now.  Mary G. had a birthday to celebrate and I finally took the plunge and dug into that giant stack of faceless images to find a cute one for her card.  I'm happy to report that my crafting buddies were right -- I'm hooked.  No nose, doesn't necessarily interpret into a bad image.  Here's to many nose-less creations to come!

Supplies used were:  
Magnolia Image, 
DCWV burlap paper, 
Spare Parts flowers, 
Martha Stewart leaf punch, 
and metal embellishments, 
and teal colored card stock.
   

1 comment:

  1. That card is gorgeous but doing a no nose just scares me to death...not sure I could balance the face correctly.

    ReplyDelete