Sunday, June 23, 2013

Happy Birthday!

Recent b-day cards:


A card for an actual birth DAY.  To welcome Josie's new granddaughter into the world:


Stamp:  House Mouse
Colored using Copics.


The inside:


A card for a Queen's birthday.  A Queen Bee that is.

Main image stamp:  Rubbernecker
Sentiment stamp:  High Hopes
Colored with Copics
Glitter Added


This is what happened when I colored over the top of the embossing using a Copic marker:


Live and learn.  On the actual card, I carefully avoided the smear - and didn't add as much Copic color as I had envisioned.


Sweet little Maria sent me some stamped images for my own birthday (along with a great card and other treats) and I tried using one of them for a return birthday card to her:




A tiny Sassy Cheryl for Claire's big day:


A pink birthday:


And a birthday tag:


Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

  1. I for one love mine and now I know who the image is by - really a perfect card for me. I think all your cards are perfect...just like you, right ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your cards are wonderful. I can't wait to receive mine in the mail soon. Thank you so very much. I agree with B, all your cards are perfect

    ReplyDelete