Sunday, June 9, 2013

Blow Me a Kiss

Stamp Used"Blow Me a Kiss" by Lynn Stansbery from Squigglefly
Other Stamps Used:  "Friends Are Kisses..." by High Hopes
"Hugs and Kisses" by Serendipity

The Cards:

For Denise Q:

The same colors with a K & Co. embellishment for Cathy R.:

Still using yellow and blue, for Claire E.:


My goal on the preceding cards was to use the same color combo and even the same design papers and try to give each card a unique look, while still being the same.  On this next card for Vicky O., a little mustard yellow was added:


On this birthday card, I used the mustard yellow with greens (I'll probably send this card to my mother on her bday):

This image for Theresa G. is colored exactly the same as the b-day card image, the embellishments and the turn of the card are the only differences:

Shauna P. gets a card designed exactly like the b-day card, even down to the K & Co. embellishment, but with more green on the image:

Not willing to give up the mustard color yet, I tried mustard with a "dirty" blue on this card for Ann M.:

 A different shade of blue for Jill A.:
The back panel of the card is a little wider than the front, so if it was closed the white of the back panel would show through the holes in the punched border.

Cindy P. gets a card in purples:
Notice, I went back to the mustard yellow on it somehow.

All of the above cards are the traditional 4 1/4 X 5 1/2, this last card is about an inch shorter.  Hot pinks for Mary G.:
(I wish I would have embossed a design in the pink panel that has the buttons on it, I think that would have made it better.)

And now for the Goof of the bunch:
Once I was done coloring, I realized that I didn't like the background  and I thought, the black tinted edging made it look "dirty."  I started to cut out the background, thinking I might save the image -- then thought "Nah."  So, this image goes in the trash.  And it is the reason that all the others have a plain white background.
Happy Crafting!







  

1 comment:

  1. Wowzer Cole! Won't they all be surprised. Have to say on the throw away I think has my favorite flower. Wait take it back...can't decide which I would pick as favorite as subtle differences makes something stand out on each one of the creations.

    ReplyDelete