My journal of cards, crafts and hobbies...
Me...courageous??Cole, admiring how yow color and layer these cards, and I am blessed having received some :o)Thanks Cole/Anne
Love those images and all those lady-birds.
Hi Cole ! You've created such pretty cards with those adorable images. Your colouring is awesome ! Enjoy your Sunday ! Shirleyx
Hey Cole, wow your coloring is awesome. I love all the cards but am drawn towards the green one. Your shading is fabulous. :-)
Me...courageous??
ReplyDeleteCole, admiring how yow color and layer these cards, and I am blessed having received some :o)
Thanks Cole
/Anne
Love those images and all those lady-birds.
ReplyDeleteHi Cole ! You've created such pretty cards with those adorable images. Your colouring is awesome ! Enjoy your Sunday ! Shirleyx
ReplyDeleteHey Cole, wow your coloring is awesome. I love all the cards but am drawn towards the green one. Your shading is fabulous. :-)
ReplyDelete