Thursday, September 20, 2012

Halloween All Ready?

Halloween is NOT a favorite holiday of mine. Oh, I love fall, but Halloween, not so much. There is one part of Halloween that I like (o.k two parts, but I mean besides the obvious one of the candy) and that is the wonderful images that are available for cards and scrapbooking. No matter what, THEY are terrific. For Amelia:
The back ground paper was sprayed with Krylon Webbing. (Don't you love that stuff?!) And here's the card I made for Carson:
Have you started making Halloween cards yet?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cole, Beautiful Halloween cards ! I love the gorgeous background on the first. I've never heard of Krylon spray, (just bought my first Krylon pen) it's awesome ! Great work ! Shirleyx ps.. no I don't make much for Halloween, but I love the images :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Cole......I so agree with you about Halloween....it's not really a "holiday" here, but I do love all the fun papers and images. Your cards are really cute.....nope, never heard of that webbing, but will now keep me eyes peeled!....and I love the layouts.....good job!

    ReplyDelete