Saturday, September 1, 2012

Bildmalarna Cards

Here are some of the cards that I sent using Bildmalarna stamps. For Ace:
For Mel:
The mail service in the section of South Africa that I sent this card to is so "spotty" that I don't think Petra has ever received this card. Maybe the mail handlers are critics and decided that this card was too crooked for such a honey and fed it to the wildlife. Who knows? I just hope there were no bellyaches involved.

4 comments:

  1. All three - even the allegedly crooked one - look beautiful to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All three are very pretty and oh so cute ! My favourite is the second one ! Great colouring on them all Cole ! Thanks for stopping in at my blog, much appreciated :) Enjoy the weekend, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the 3 of them but the color combonation that you used for the second one if fab. Bet P, is "having words" with the posties for not delivering the card to her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all so cute. I bet the postman thought it to be adorable and kept it..lol Great job on these. I love the softness of them.

    ReplyDelete