My journal of cards, crafts and hobbies...
Cole, these look great! I love how your images are the stars of your cards! Plus, I'm a fan of your matting!!*Might I convince you to turn word verification off? I just got the answer wrong...
I am sure that all the recipients of these card love them as much as I love mine. Your coloring is just first class. Thank you for the lovely comment you left on my blog.
Agreeing with Vicky - they are wonderful to look at, and I cherish mine :o) Legs
Cole, these look great! I love how your images are the stars of your cards! Plus, I'm a fan of your matting!!
ReplyDelete*Might I convince you to turn word verification off? I just got the answer wrong...
I am sure that all the recipients of these card love them as much as I love mine. Your coloring is just first class.
ReplyDeleteThank you for the lovely comment you left on my blog.
Agreeing with Vicky - they are wonderful to look at, and I cherish mine :o) Legs
ReplyDelete