Sunday, February 26, 2012

Gardening Friend

I "met" Althea at Paper Craft Planet where we shared an interest in cardmaking. Soon, we discovered that we shared another passion -- gardening. Althea sent me this lovely gardening book -- I just wish we lived closer together, so we could share cuttings and divisions, too! Thank you, Althea!

5 comments:

  1. How lovely is that, to receive a book on something you are interested in. There some great people on PCP, yourself included.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who's a happy girlie, then? Lovely gift....enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a beautiful book, the garden looks dreamy ! I have a passion for gardening as well ! Thanks for joining my Blog ! Warm regards, Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great read! I love gardening too.
    Thanks for the lovely comment on my Cardigan card - unfortunately I deleted it by accident so if you have time to leave another, I'll publish it. Thanks so much,
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cole, I am sure your lack of posts lately is due to work committments, would love to see you in here again. Left a blog award for you over on my blog tonight*

    ReplyDelete